TYPO3's Superior Search Engine Optimization
TYPO3, the enterprise-level open source CMS, is readily configured to enhance search engine optimization. Here are some of the steps we take:
- We consider page and directory names when planning the web site architecture
- We install RealURL, a TYPO3 extension which changes page numbers into nice readable URL's. TYPO3 can even deliver page names in multiple languages to enhance search engine placement in each language
- TYPO3 enables meta tags on each page, and allows link titles
- We enable search engine optimized image names and alternative text
- We set TYPO3 to provide XML site maps to the key search engines
- We enable your Google account and provide your sitemap.xml to Google
- We set up your statistics and analytics systems so you can analyze the behavior of site visitors and logged in users
- We install a TYPO3 extension that generates static HTML pages for your site, improving page download times by 250%. Faster delivery improves search engine rankings
Advance Web Marketing considers search engine needs from the very start of the web site planning process. Our marketing-focused efforts are combine with TYPO3's capabilities to deliver an easy to maintain, highly optimized content management system.
Ask for a quote today.